Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Biscuits and fart babies

Today was more or less uneventful. I did finally drop my damn camera in the snow but it's fine. I knew that was going to happen eventually.  We got a shitload of new people in today. We've also had some Aussies staying with us for several days now.  McMurdo is kind of the entry point to the continent. So now matter where your destination is you come here first. So they landed the other day and before the second plane could take off they got word the weather at their station picked up. I think there were a couple dozen of em walking around here. Apparently Aussies love me because I was all of their "mates", I'm sure they didn't say that to anyone else. I am just that awesome!

I put way too damn much on my dinner plate a little bit ago. I'm so stuffed I think I'm going to split open and stuff is gonna just fall out of me. It wasn't even that good I just wasn't paying attention to what I was putting on my plate. Someone punch me till I puke please.

I danced a jigg earlier today, you should have seen it, it was amazingggggg.










Some new peeps arriving...


No comments:

Post a Comment