Friday, November 11, 2011

rubber nation

Whats up my peeps?  Well that blast they were going to do today was disappointing. I knew about where it was so I went to look for it, I figured I'd see a big group of people waiting and watching, but not so much. So I never did see it but I did hear it and feel the ground shake.  They sent out another email today saying they're going to do 2 more blasts on Monday so hopefully I can find that.  Tomorrow is my day off so I don't have to goto bed early, which is awesomeeeee.  We normally work 6 days a week but we're supposed to be getting 2 days off in a row for Thanksgiving. WOOHOOOOOOO!!! 

I guess we've gone 30 days without a "loss time" injury so all the supervisors were serving food and cleaning up trays and stuff.  Now they did tell us about a guy a couple weeks ago who hurt himself but he needed and MRI. So they sent him back to New Zealand where he could get the tests he needed and then came back.  Apparently because we didn't have the medical equipment here and he needed to leave the continent then they don't count that as "lost time" because we didn't have the equipment needed. Yeah, figure that one out...

 The POW/MIA table in the galley. That's so awesome and it did make me think about our military folks while I was eating dinner.  Our military is the best, thanks to all the vets!
 The rubber can in the bathroom. There is apparently one in the womens bathroom too. Free, take one:)
 I know I told you about where I live before but I don't think I really took any pics...
 The "tiki lounge"...
 The lounge. My room is the one straight back. There is also a fourth room you can't see to the left of my door...
 Rubbers in the lounge. Free take one. You'd think people were having sex in the hallways and in the galley with all the rubbers around here...
 Here is my wardrobe. Do you like my spare duct tape?
 The view from my luxurious bed... Not 1 but 2 disco balls!
 I walked past this box for the last 3 weeks. I assumed this meant that if you were going to use a forklift to move the box then you should lift it from the other side and didn't think anything of it. Actually I think that's what it does mean, but someone got silly on the other side of the box...
I just noticed this yesterday after walking past this box for 3 weeks. Spoon that shit baby...
I walked by the urine soaked pants box today so I had to look under the lid and sure enough there is some wonderful hilarity underneath...


No comments:

Post a Comment