Monday, November 7, 2011

High five

Whats up all my peeps. I haven't really posted much good lately mostly because life has been just normal.  So work, sleep, eat, repeat more or less. Hopefully I'll get to do more fun stuff. 


It is starting to get warmer so some of the snow and ice is melting. So I've seen a bunch of cool little ice sculptures around. Here are a couple that looked really cool. I'm not so sure you can make them out that well but I thought I'd post em anyway...





I was walking by the helopad and saw one about to take off so I thought I'd record it.  Hopefully I'll get to goto one of the field camps or something like that so maybe I'll get a ride one, one of these days. I suppose we shall see...

Who wants to cuddle? Lets do this ladies:)



No comments:

Post a Comment