Tuesday, November 15, 2011

pig fritters

Howdy ya'lls.  It's been so warm lately it's crazy. Snow is melting all over the place.  I don't think I've given a weather report lately but it's 32 out right now and 24 with the windchill. I'm not even wearing long johns anymore to work and I don't usually need my gloves or beanie anymore. I'm really stoked to get out and do some hiking pretty soon. 

I'm getting excited by the idea of coming home and seeing some peeps, but I also could be staying through the winter here. My boss is giving me an "alternate" contract for the position I'm in now. There is only 1 PC Tech during the winter and someone else is already in the "primary" slot, but if he backs out or breaks a leg then I'm in.  I'm also trying to get him to give me a contract as an alternate for a Sys Admin position.  There are 2 admins and 1 of the primaries is 70/30 leaning toward just going home. Thats way better money so I'm really hoping to get the admin spot.  Like I said I'm excited to finally get home but that's a hell of a lot of money socked away in the checking account sooooo, hopefully I can stay:)

P.S. I'm 8,000 damn miles from a taco bell. Will someone please go eat a tostada without the red sauce and a nacho supreme for me please?  Did I tell you the only fast food I saw in New Zealand is McDonalds. I didn't eat there but I saw the menu and apparently they put some kind of weird pickled beat thing on their Big Macs...weirdddddd.

I was in my room watching a movie and when I came out this was on the door. I'm not sure who wants to eat whose ass, but I do know that it doesn't matter how dirty the eatee is.
 I wonder if his right one is around here too? How is frosty getting along without his left one, I would seriously miss my left one!

1 comment:

  1. Hey U! Good luck with the ass-eating but for now I will eat a tostada with no red sauce and a nachos supreme for you in the near future. That sounds WAY better than somebody's dirty ass!! :)

    ReplyDelete