Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Glitter

I haven't really posted anything in a couple days so I thought I should.  I don't really have a theme here, I just took pics of interesting stuff.  So what is up with all my peeps? I haven't heard from anyone in a while.


This is how bright it is outside at midnight, should be sleeping Mr. Sun, thank you very much...

 I stopped to look at this picture...
 And found out that if you just pee on the carburetor it'll make things all better, remember that nugget...
 Here is another awesome recycling box I found...
 Here is what is under the lid of the recycling box, I love it...no child beauty queen sashes...hahahahha...no I'm gonna have to go back to the urine soaked pants box and see what's under the lid, it better be good...
This is apparently considered "art" around this place...

1 comment: