Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yo!

Whats up pimps and hoes?  Not too much exciting today. I had to go back out to the ice runway again today but you got pictures yesterday so I didn't bother to take any again.  I did see a dozen or so seals out on the ice but they were too far away to get good pictures of. Apparently we'll start seeing more seals and some penguins here in a month or two so I'll post some pics then.  I also got to see Mt. Erebus from a distance and it was too far away to get a good pic. It's the most southern active volcano on the planet, so that's pretty cool. We had some crappy Indian food for dinner so suck it! Sorry, I didn't mean to take that out on you but Indian food sucks sweaty balls.

This flag was flown on Shuttle Atlantis on mission STS-79. This mission launched on Sept. 16, 1996 and landed on Sept. 26, 1996.

 This one was flown on Shuttle Columbia on mission STS-93. It was launched July 23rd, 1999 and landed July 27th, 1999 after 80 orbits and traveling over 2 million miles around the Earth, pretty cool. Neither frame had glass in em so I totally touched em both, I'm a rebel like that....
 Here is a shot of my bed and wardrobe. Not much space but it's plenty for what I brought with...

2 comments:

  1. I like Indian food and I bet you have space herpes from touching those flags now. Sucky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats ok because space herpes is totally curable.

    ReplyDelete