Saturday, October 29, 2011

sex, school, and boobies

Today is my day off...woohoo! I woke up this morning and saw 4 feet hangin off the end of my roommates bed. It's almost impossible to get back to sleep when you know there is sex going on in the bed next to you. So I got up and went over and worked out, hopped in the sauna for a while, took a shower, and ate lunch. I'm feeling pretty damn good today actually! Best I have in a while really.

I think I've decided it's time for me to goto school. I'm getting tired of the computer nerd thing. I've always really loved electronics and anything electrical.  So I'm thinking electrical engineering and I think it's about time. That's a shit ton of math and it's been so long that I'm probably going to have to start with idiot math, I guess you gotta start somewhere though. I'll have to keep working so it'll probably be a part time type of deal so it's going to take forever, but the bills gotta get paid so whatcha gonna do? I sent off some emails to ASU and SCC to ask a bunch of questions so we'll see what they say. I hope I won't have to pay out of state tuition since I'm not there at the moment. I know you can register online but I hope there isn't anything I have to do in person. If I can start taking online classes from here then I'm going to start in January. We'll see I guess.

So, Last night was the Halloween party. I went as a Honey Badger(did you watch the video I posted a couple days ago?). There were crazy drunk people all over the place.  I don't remember if I mentioned our room or not. We have kind of a unique setup here. Most of the rooms open out onto the hallway and there is kind of a central lounge you can hang out in.  Well I'm in 1 of 4 rooms that all open into our own lounge, "The Tiki Lounge".  I don't know if there is anything like that in any other dorm but this is the only one in this building. So it's kinda different and people hangout sometimes and it's kind of our own little party palace. Well I took a bunch of pics of people stopping by the lounge last night in their costumes. There was a party down in the "big gym", which is pretty much an indoor basketball court. So I got a couple pics of all the people partying there last night too. There was enough bodyheat in that room to melt a whole family of penguins!

We've all had to attend a shit ton of safety trainings, and there is some OSHA rule that if something weighs more than 40lbs then you're supposed to do a "team lift" and use 2 or more people.  So 2 of the rommies and a couple other guys went as "Team Lift" and went around team lifting girls all night.  Instead of just wearing pants like normal people Team Lift turned a little bit village people. They cut off all their pants and just got way too into it, pretty funny. 

Team Lift getting ready...


 Ok, put on the shirts already...
 Take it easy, you're scaring the girl away...
 Team Lift doing their first, well, team lift of the evening...ok that's enough barely dressed dudes, I got a present for the guys at the end for putting up with it all...
 Fucking LOVE this costume...
 They named their guns...see what I mean...village people?
Operation by Milton Bradley...
 Ooohh a special delivery...
 Going as Zach Galley-Fin-Ad-Kiss from Hangover 2...
I think he looks an awful lot like him...

Went as a "beeker"(one of the scientists)...
 Ahhh, the universal sign for love...
 Over in the gym...
 Part 2...
 The present for the guys...hot boobies


No comments:

Post a Comment