Friday, October 21, 2011

Picture free Friday

I didn't see anything too interesting to take pictures of so...no soup for you!

Not much to update today really.  We had another C-17 come in today and bring some more people, so the population is a little over 800 right now. We have to go back out to the ice runway again and I thought we were going to do it today but it turns out were doing it tomorrow.  It would have been cool to get a video of her landing, but there will still be plenty of more flights I can get on video.

Oh, I had to goto the chapel today to take a look at a couple computers and I didn't even burst into flames when I walked through the door. Amazing.

We got the first snowfall I've seen since I've been here.

I totally fell on my ass for the second time since I got here. With as many close calls as I've had I'm surprised it isn't way more than twice.

I just saw a woman walking through the halls in a towel. I didn't even think to try and give her a double high five and see if she'd fall for it until I got back to my room. Damn it! I'll remember next time and she's only 2 doors down so I'm sure I'll see here again.

There is one tid bit of information I haven't shared yet. This place has turned me into a regular gas factory. Normally you drop a couple rippers here and there each day and pretty much not even think about it. Every since I got here I've been maranating this entire place in stink biscuits. I seriously have no idea where the hell it's all coming from, well other than my ass of course.

Anyway that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment