Thursday, October 27, 2011

emily & erebus

First I gotta give a big fat shout out to the lovely Ms. Ambrosino. Booya, shout out!

It's 10 degrees out side right now and the wind chill is 0 degrees.

I had to go out to the freakin ice runway AGAIN today. The first couple times out there is really, really cool but that fades quickly. It's starting to become the bane to my antarctic existence.  It's ok because I got a fairly good pic of Mt. Erebus.  I did some working out again today.  We get a half hour to stretch every morning. So I've been taking that time during lunch. So I've got an hour and a half to run over to the gym and then get some lunch.  Maybe with some good sweaty work I'll be a chiseled piece of man beef when I get back, or at least not as fat, either one works for me.  Still at work but I don't see anything exciting happening so I thought I'd post now.

Peace out bitchessssss

No comments:

Post a Comment