Friday, October 28, 2011

pee pee pants


Todays temp is 9 degrees + 5mph = 5 degrees. <---That 5 degrees ABOVE 0 son!

Whats up home skillets.  So tonight is the Halloween party and I'm either gonna go as Honey Badger, or DJ Scooby Snack, not sure yet. It was pretty nice outside today so that rocks.  Pretty soon we're gonna have snow melting all over this place.  I took a few pics so I thought I'd post em up.

So there are recycling cans everywhere here. Outside there are bigger dumpster type containers you can dump the smaller ones into. They're all labelled so you know what goes into each one.

For example here is a container for non-recyclable stuff...


This howverrrr is forrrr???? Ummmm..... It's a joke obviously because you'd just wash not recycle pee pee pants, but stilllll. Hahahah
 Here is McMurdo's Post Office. I sent out a few post cards today...

Video of my amazing chiseled jaw line...

No comments:

Post a Comment