Sunday, December 4, 2011

stuff and things

Hey, my home-biscuits!

Things are getting a little festive around here apparently. There are a bunch of Christmas trees and candy canes and stuff hanging around town now. I wouldn't have thought they'd do that but it's cool to see.  Also I found what I thought was another joke recycle box for "curling equipment" so I took a pic. I opened it up to see if there was anything funny under the lid like the other ones. What did I find? Curling equipment! So apparently it isn't a joke but who the hell is curling in Antarctica?! Hahaha

I found out I'm doing the snow survival school tomorrow. So no updates for a couple days but I should come home with some good pics for you guys.







1 comment:

  1. good luck in snow school!! you will do great I am sure with your survival skills and attitude - :) Stay warm as possible!

    ReplyDelete