Friday, March 23, 2012

walk

Damn, I'm not being a very good blogger am I?!

I have more stuff to post later, I swear I'll do it. I just had to walk over from across the street. It's blowing pretty good right now so I thought I'd let you experience what it's like to walk around when it's nasty out. Of course you get to be warm while you experience it, damn you all! :)

When I took the video is was -10 with a 35mph wind for a -41 windchill.  The wind dropped a little since then but so did the temp. Right now its -20, with a 26mph wind, for a balmy -51 windchill

2 comments:

  1. wow Rickie!! This looks nothing like Phoenix, I must admit. I don't think I would like it, seems like it would make me mad or something. haha Be careful out there, don't break your bum slippin on the ice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, its is definitely nothing like Phx! The annoying this is when you're trying to walk into a strong wind and then the wind suddenly changes direction. It makes it hard to walk when the wind comes from all over. So far I've only actually slipped and fell 3 times since I've been here and that was within the first month that I got here, and 2 of those were in the first week. I'm sure I'll slip and break something tomorrow since I said that, damn it!

    ReplyDelete