Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MTV Cribssss

Hey guys. I've promised for a while to get pictures of me new room up and I keep forgetting. So here ya go. I also made an MTV Cribs style video for ya.

This is what it looked like the day I got the keys...


 Before...
 After...
 This is what it looks like now...
 Hahahaha....
 A couple pics from outside the other night. It's weird to see it getting dark.  Pretty soon it'll be dark all the time...

 So I had to walk down the road a good little ways the other day to work on a computer.  It's up near the giant fuel tanks so it's one of the further buildings from "town", it wouldn't have been a bad walk but it was cold as shit and it was blowing in my face the whole time.  Here is the building with the computer. There was a guy over there, he said, "It's the door on the left, try not to knock snow in or you'll have to clean it out so the door closes properly."  Yipppeee...
 I didn't knock any snow in coming or going, wooohooo...
 A cool shot of the mountains...
 Thats where the ice pier is, freezing over...
 Most of the water out there is freezing over...

Tour of my room...

7 comments:

  1. good room tour!! Hey- I have never seen you so hairy in the face.. taking a little advice from your bro I see. Beards are awesome! Like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! No one has ever seen me that hairy because I've never let it grow so far. I think it looks horrible when it's first coming in so I always shave it after a week or 2 at the most. I think that was like a month and a half. No one here really cares what you look like so this is the perfect place to experiment. I've shaved since then though, it was getting all pokey and annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then Mike was right,, he was joking (maybe) that it probly took you a month to grow it. He is more like a 5 day guy I have learned.. haha. Genes don't always come through the same huh? Funny! I wonder if since we are having a boy if he will end up being a hairy guy or not? :) I must admit, I like the furry! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'm perfectly fine with the way it came out. It takes forever for me to grow facial hair, but I have all the hair on my head, and none on my back or chest. Well almost nothing on my chest, I think like 6 hairs. I'm perfectly fine with the hand I was dealt. My guess would be the baby would end up being a hairy guy since his dad is a hairy, Sasquatch, hair monster of a beast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the room tour, too!! I really like my shout out!! Haha.
    Hey, Dr J finished reading a book about Antarctica and want me to mail it to you. Can you get mail in the winter?? Some bad news. He had another heart attack on Friday while he was in Vegas. They have him in a medically induced coma. I don't know what's gonna happen.... I will keep you posted!!
    Melissa and JMR are having a BABY!!! Waahoooo!! Congrats guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, glad you liked it. I can't get mail now. The last plane out left march 6th, so we won't see another one until late August-ish. That sucks, I hope he's ok!

    Yeah they are, due July 28th I think, it's a boy. I get to teach it cuss words and take him scopin for hoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the wishes Courtney! Yes, we have a little Foshee boy on the way. What a good uncle Rickie is for remembering the due date! We will have to see if he turns into a sexy hairy manly man like my husband or if he will take after his grandpa Hoover who also has about 6 hairs on his chest too! haha Take it easy on scoping out the chicks Rickie.. he is just a baby!! :) haahaa We are looking forward to meeting him, he certainly is a kicker in there and getting stronger. Miss you bro! HUGS....

    ReplyDelete