Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year 2012

I had the best New Years Eve the other night!  That is the most fun I've had since I've been here.  I don't know if it was because I was drinking or if that was just coincidental. I had a ton of fun at IceStock and after midnight I went over to a party and danced all night long. Anyone who knows me knows I just don't dance, except at random weird places but I never dance at clubs or parties, so I have no idea what got into me. It was an absolute blast though!  Happy 2012!

I wasn't out there for this set of pics because I was pregamming and posting the last post for you guys.:) 

Before IceStock kicked off there was a chili cooking contest but I like I said I wasn't there for it...


 Hey, cactus! I haven't seen those in a while...

 The fire departments chili contingent...
 Here piggy, piggy, piggy...

 Before the show began...
 I was ready to party so I went out to do this thing...

 Hanging in one of the bars...
 hahaha....

 I danced with those 2 girls off and on most of the night...I think:) I checked with both of them the other day to make sure I didn't do or say anything I needed to apologize for, I was in the clear:)





 Some girl gave me her pink gloves. I still have one of them, I have no idea where the other one went...
 Winding down, time for the party...



 I.N.S.A.N.I.T.Y!
 Headed home to pass out...
 But not until I eat me some Ramen...

Vidoessss

3...2...1...Happy New Yearrrr!
Crazy, craziness in full effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment