Friday, May 25, 2012

Random Shiz!

Hey everyone, it's been a while so I thought I'd say hi.  I wish I had more to tell you all so that I could post more often. It's just that it's pretty boring at this point. Actually there were 2 days this weekend when my alarm clock went off and I thought, "ahhh, groundhog day again". Our special "mid-winter" dinner is on the weekend of the 16th & 17th. It's apparently a pretty big deal around here. So I'm sure I'll have some pics for you from that.  I've taken a few pics here and there that I thought were funny or interesting so I'll post those babies.  I also found a bunch of pics of various stuff on our common drive so I'll post some of those in a couple other posts since I've been a total post slacker.

I had to go over to medical a week or so ago and this coat was hanging up. I don't know who it belongs to, well other than the obvious, Mr. Cakehole's wife...

 Snow does weird stuff sometimes...
 That is a big ass rod & piston dude...
 I didn't need to use all 6 kans. I just took 1...
 It was all cold and blowy outside and I had to go somewhere. All suited up...
 There was a wine tasting last weekend. I found these mason jar wine glasses in the bathroom. Hilarioussss...
 I work in that building. Thats a big ol' pile of snow. Unfortunately it doesn't look as big in the pic as it did in real life. Oh well...
 I went over to the NOC(Network Operations Center) the other day. This little USB controlled nerf gun is positioned to guard the door.  It's not plugged in but it's still standing guard! Hahaha...
 I took this a couple days ago on my way home from the gym. This is as "light" as it's been getting for a while now. We won't even see that anymore soon. I think it's June 2 when we'll have like 6.5minutes of "light" and then the 3rd is the first day with zero light. So it still isn't "officially" dark yet, but it's been pretty much dark for weeks...
 Someone else took the next 4 pics. I found them on our "public drive"...




1 comment:

  1. Hey! Those mason jar wine glasses are pretty crazy. Can you snag me one? That would be a great Antarctica souvenir! Too bad you found it in the bathroom - yikes!

    ReplyDelete