Tuesday, May 8, 2012

hurricane son!

 It got pretty windy yesterday.  It was blowing pretty decent all day. It must have been about 60 or 70 at one point while I was out doing some work and almost got blown over a couple times.  I heard someone say they did get blown over, oops. :) Then in the evening is started really blowing hard.  The maximum sustained wind speed was 119mph. That's a category 3 hurricane! The maximum gust was 124mph.  I went outside and it must have been maybe 60mph or so and made a video. It was actually pretty weak in the video.  I think most of the loose snow must have been blown away earlier in the day or something, because all day long it was like a wall of snow but you can't hardly see any in the video.  Oh well. I'm sure I'll get better video another time, that won't be the only crazy weather we'll have.

Hahaha, it's actually a Kiwi Rugby team but it's still funny...
 That's the gerbil gym. I went over in the morning and none of that snow was on the side of the building.  The wind decided to paint the building though...
 Mr moon, it's freakin noon dude, what are you doing up...
Hopefully I can get more exciting video next time we have a storm...

No comments:

Post a Comment