Monday, September 26, 2011

Did I mention I'm still waiting...

So I still haven't heard anything officially yet. They asked  me for some more paperwork today. If I had to guess I'd bet I've filled out more paperwork for this one job than I have for every other job I've ever had combined! 



Anyway.  All I'm waiting on is my lab work to come back.  Labcorp cc'd my doctor on the results and he sent em to me with a note saying that everything "looks good".  Sooooooo....my assumption is that everything is about as green lit as it can be without an officially sanctioned green light.

 P.S.  I look really fat in my passport photo.  Not just because I'm really fat, I know I am. I see my face in the mirror ever morning so I could totally pick me out of a line up but they made me look extra super juice fat. Fuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment