Friday, June 8, 2012

Trailer Star

I posted a trailer before for the movie that was made down here because it's really good.  I found out the director posted a new trailer so I took a look see.  Little ol' me made it into the trailer.  Sure it's only for like a second and a half but you can still see muh fat face. That makes me a trailer star. Anyone want an autograph? Anyone, autographs?  Come on get em while they're cheap, because if that clip makes it in to the release version of the film then that moves me up to movie star status.  What about now, autograph, huh? FINE! Have it your way!

Anyway, here is the latest trailer.
http://vimeo.com/42921691

Also, he's trying to raise money to fund a soundtrack. So if you're feeling generous you can give up some loot here...  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/antz/antarctica-a-year-on-ice-documentary-feature-film

If you're feeling generous toward me, feel free to contact me and you can send some money my way.  Cash is appreciated, but I'll take checks with 2 forms of ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment